Easter Trivia Questions
2. What is the traditional English Easter game called pace-egging?
A. Smashing hard-boiled eggs together to find the toughest one.
B. An egg and spoon race, but with a spatula instead of a spoon.
C. Rolling painted hard-boiled eggs down a hill.
D. Blowing hard-boiled eggs along a table top.
3. What was the purpose of the Easter Act of 1928 (in the British Parliament)?
A. To protect Easter from commercialism.
B. To provide a fixed date for Easter.
C. To shorten the Easter school holidays.
D. To return Easter to its pagan roots.
4. When eating a chocolate bunny, 76% of people eat which part first?
5. Where is the world's largest collection of Easter eggs?
6. If you want good luck in the coming year, what do you have to do on Easter?
A. Eat hard-boiled eggs.
B. Find the golden Easter egg.
C. Wear a new piece of clothing.
D. Kiss the Easter bunny.
A. Cinnamon Rolls
B. Banana Bread
C. Hot Cross Buns
D. Monkey Bread
8. How much did the world's most expensive egg sell for?
A. $9.5 Million
B. $1 Million
C. $15 Thousand
D. $100 Thousand
9. How many marshmallow peeps get eaten every year in America?
A. 3 Million
B. 700 Million
C. 60 Million
D. 300 Million
10. Where is the world's largest chocolate bunny located?
A. South Africa
11. Which flower is associated with Easter?
12. When was the first Easter egg roll at the White House?
1. A - Red
2. C - Rolling painted hard-boiled eggs down a hill.
3. B - To provide a fixed date for Easter.
4. D - Ears
5. A - Poland
6. C - Wearing a new piece of clothing.
7. C - Hot Cross Buns
8. A - $9.5 Million
9. B - 700 Million
10. A - South Africa
11. A - Lily
12. B - 1878
Happy Easter from the best boat lift dealer at Lake of the Ozarks! Now that spring is here, it's time to start thinking about getting out on the water. Before you do though, it's a good idea to have your Lake of the Ozarks boat lift looked at. With the crazy water fluctuations we've experienced this year, especially the extremely low water levels in recent weeks, your boat lift could need some minor repairs. Give Summerset Boat Lifts a call at 573-348-5073 for all your boat lift needs! From new and use lifts to boat lifts service and repair, we're here to help!
1165 Jeffries Road Osage Beach, MO 65065
Keep up with local news, events and product information by Following us!!