Stand-Out Features of a Galva-Hoist Lift:Our boat lifts come with a number of features that set them apart from other boat lifts. Quality is top of mind when these lifts are constructed. Learn what sets Galva-Hoist apart below:
- Built to withstand the Lake of the Ozarks' rough waters
- Structures include a channel on the bottom of the tank for superior strength
- Bunks are built from pressure treated lumber and marine grade carpet for a stronger support system
- Tanks are constructed utilizing hydraulic butt-fusion technology, guaranteeing leak-proof joints
- 3/4 in thick end-caps are used for a truly "bullet-proof" tank
What is Galva-Hoist?Galva-Hoist is constructed at the Lake of the Ozarks, for the Lake of the Ozarks. With the unique waters of our area in mind, these boat lifts are specifically made with the Lake of the Ozarks environment in mind. From rough waters of the main channel to calm waters back in a cove, you can't go wrong when you choose Galva-Hoist to lift your boat our of the water. We also provide a wide range of sizes - PWCs all the way up to custom 46,000 lb lifts, we have you covered!
It's a great time to protect your investment with a new Lake of the Ozarks boat lift. We have the experience to lift your dreams - from canoes to cruisers! Let us know what size of boat you're looking to lift and we'll start building a quality lift to protect it! Contact Summerset Boat Lifts today at 573-348-5073.
1165 Jeffries Road Osage Beach, MO 65065
Keep up with local news, events and product information by Following us!!