The freezing temps will be here soon enough! Are your dock, lift, and boat ready for the winter months? As you prepare to winterize your summer toys, it's important to think about protecting your property, as well. A de-icer can help prevent freezing water damage to your dock and lift. There were many docks, lifts, and boats damaged last winter due to the frigid cold temps causing ice to form. Help prevent that kind of damage when you invest in a de-icer at the Lake of the Ozarks! Summerset Boat Lifts is proud to provide one of the best de-icer brands on the market. Learn more about our Kasco De-Icers below:
Kasco is the preferred De-Icer of Summerset Boat Lifts at the Lake of the Ozarks. Their De-Icers are your best choice for ice prevention and property protection The rugged and efficient design of the Kasco De-Icer delivers powerful performance with simplicity of use and operation. Features and benefits of the Kasco De-Icers include:
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external debris flinger for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are stainless steel.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 1 or 2 cartons (depends on cord length).
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord in 25′, 50′ or 100′. Includes two 20′ braided nylon suspension ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Don't wait any longer! Now's the time to get your de-icer at the Lake of the Ozarks ordered and installed. You don't want to wait until the ice is already forming against your dock to act. Contact the best boat lift company at the Lake of the Ozarks to order yours today!