A. A baby is being born.
B. Someone is about to die.
C. The weather is going to turn severe.
2. Seeing a spider on Halloween means what?
A. A loved one is watching.
B. You're going to die very soon.
C. You are going to have good luck in the following year.
3. According to a survey by the National Retail Federation, on average, how much will people 18+ spend each Halloween on candy?
4. What is the term for the fear of Halloween?
5. What is the top selling chocolate candy in the U.S.?
6. What was Dr. Frankenstein's first name?
7. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, how much does the world's largest pumpkin weigh?
A. 2323 lbs
B. 1265 lbs
C. 826 lbs
8. What do pumpkins grow on?
9. In Scotland, what vegetable was traditionally carved into a jack-o-lantern?
A. A squash
B. A turnip
C. A pumpkin
10. What are poltergeists?
B. Psychokinetic activity
C. Noisy spirits
11. Which country is credited with founding Halloween?
12. People born on Halloween are said to posses what ability?
A. The ability to move things with your mind.
B. The ability to see the future.
C. The ability to talk to the dead.
13. If you want to keep spirits out of your home on Halloween, what should you sprinkle on the doorstep?
Find the answers below!
1. B - Someone is about to die.
2. A - A loved one is watching.
3. C - $23.10
4. A - Samhainophobia
5. B - Reece's
6. C - Victor
7. A - 2323 lbs
8. A - Vine
9. B - A turnip
10. B - Psychokinetic activity
11. A - Ireland
12. C - The ability to talk to the dead.
13. C - Salt
Happy Halloween from Summerset Boat Lifts! We hope you enjoy this beautiful weather we're experiencing this Halloween weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks. If you choose to take your boat out on the water during this warm spell and notice any issues with your lift, you know who to call! Summerset Boat Lifts is here for all your Lake of the Ozarks boat lift repair needs!
1165 Jeffries Road Osage Beach, MO 65065
Keep up with local news, events and product information by Following us!!